Wednesday, June 20, 2007





Wow, so I have not posted in AGES. Sorry for that!

I have been so busy at work, and also been going for interviews at another recruitment agency. I am really praying I get that job!! The place seems SO much nicer, although I will be working MUCH harder and won't have much time to play.

Damian is doing SO well, I cannot believe that everyday, he grows more and more into my little boy! He has 6 toofies now, and is walking everywhere! He is also loving his daddy so much, and particularly loving our cat, Achilles. Damian has a little truck with Peek-a-blocks, and for the first time yesterday, I watched him correctly put the square peek-a-block into the right place on the truck, I was SO proud of my boy!!! He is also eating a little better, but still not a big fan of solids. Seems he eats better at creche than he does at home!!

Brian is also doing well, we have a surprise party for him coming up on Saturday, since he is turning 30 on Friday! I am SO excited and can't wait for him to see all his friends, it has been hard work keeping this party a secret and organising everything!!!

Brian and I on the other hand are barely in a relationship, which really hurts. We have agreed to talk about it and to try and finally resolve things once and for all. I really pray this works out and we can in turn start and continue our happy life together.

I will try and post some pics of Damian and my everyday life as soon as I get the chance.

My mom's op is on Tuesday, 26 June, and I have taken the day off to be with her. I will then be staying at my mom while she is in hospital. I will hopefully be able to update more often then.
These pics here were taken 2 Sundays ago at Suz's place, Suz also took the pics, AMAZING, I absolutely LOVE the pics!!!!!

No comments: