Sunday, June 10, 2007







Right, so today is Sunday, and I am at my mom's place on my own with Damian. I just put Damian to sleep and am here updating my blog. We went to Suz's house this morning to take pictures of Damian. I think they are going to look SO amazing!! It was nice to spend some time with Brian and have just the 3 of us again. Brian is terribly sick and we are so worried Damian will get sick too! I am still at my mom's place, and although I miss home so much, I know my mom also needs my help here at her place, and part of me really enjoys staying here too.






Damian cut another toofie yesterday. It is the tooth next to his big top tooth on the right, it looks SO cute!! Damian now has 5 toofies and I just can't believe how big and strong he grows everyday! He ate almost a whole fried egg this morning (he LOVES egg!) and his eating seems to be getting a little better, although we still batlle now and again since he eats so little.






These pics that I have attaches were taken today. It was quite difficult to get Damian to stand still, so they look a bit funny.






The sleeping one was taken on Thursday evening.






It was a mission to try and figure out how to download pics to my mom's computer, but I think I kinda have it, so will try and post pics as often as I get the chance!

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

He really is precious. And he's grown so much.