Thursday, June 7, 2007

1st day,,,

So I finally managed to put Damian to sleep at 19h30. I am tired yet excited. Just printed my cv for my interview tomorrow and I am sitting here with freezing cold hands and creating this blog. I love keeping diaries, and have neglected to write in mine for ages, so maybe me doing this is a good thing!

Worried about how I am going to get to the interview tomorrow. Flip, I really hate being so dependent on people for transport. I feel useless without a car.

Damian was ok this evening. For the past 2 nights, I have been battling to get him to sleep, so he only goes down EVENTUALLY at around 9:30pm. Today he never had his afternoon nap and went to sleep at 7:30, so maybe that is the answer? I found out today he has dropped his morning nap at creche, I don't know if it is good or bad...will have to see...although he still has a morning nap on weekends...

Have been sleeping at my mom for a week now. I really miss home and I feel like Brian doesn't want me there. He says he is sick and doesn't want us to catch it, but what do normal families do? Although, with me sleeping over at my mom, I am able to help her since she can't even walk anymore. We SO can't wait for her hip on the 26th!

1 comment:

Michelle & Claudia said...

Stunning Tash...
Good luck with the Interview and Grommet... Shout if you need help!!

Thinking of your mom!

Love you lots
Michellé & Claudia